Pay Using Option 2
Paying By Credit Card?
The Town of Englewood is pleased to add an additional payment option for citizens interested in using their credit card to pay their property tax or citations. Paymentus Corporation is a third party automated payment service that accepts Visa MasterCard or Electronic Check.
- You can pay your bill right away, any time, any day, 24x7
- Paymentus will charge a service fee for each transaction
How do I access this Service?
Customers should be ready with:
- Citations: The citation number/Property Tax: Your parcel number and the property tax year
- The balance owed on your bill and
- Your credit card or checking account information
To access the service, either:
Why is there a Service Fee?
Paymentus charges a fee to use their service. The fee covers payment handling and processing charges.
Is Town of Englewood Getting Any Part of the Fee?
The Town of Englewood does not receive any part of the service fee.
Paymentus is an independent company providing a service for the
Town of Englewood.